Saturday, April 23, 2011

MEMORIES>>>>>>

If anyone has a copy of Manor Memories, would you please email it to me?

If not, how about making a new one with the memories that are stuck in your head.  Shoot those to me too and if we get enough of them, we'll compile a list.

If you have any memorabilia you'd like to bring to the reunion, please do so.  We'll have a table where it can be displayed.

Finally, this is just a suggestion since I'm going to be asking you to send pictures to Larry and I after the reunion.  Please keep in mind most people won't know who the person in the picture is.  Long shots are nice but I made large name tags so if you take pictures close enough to include their identity, it'll mean much more to the reader.

Patti Brown-Ward
marinahigh71@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment