Sunday, May 15, 2011

El Torito's April 29, 2011 Pre Reunion Mixer

Now you might ask, what do two wiener dogs have to do with the Marina mixer.  Well, they're my inspiration, lap warmers and guard dogs.  They may look relaxed and lazy in this picture but they're acute killing machines disguised as lap dogs.  They're weapons of choice?  They're tongues.  Yep, these little beauties can't hold their lickers and will kiss you to death.  LOL!

So with dogs in place, oldies music streaming through the computer from my favorite site  http://onlineradio2.com/listen/Oldies_1037 I'm ready to load some pictures.
I'm not really going to say much about the pictures.  I think you're just here to browse so I'll try and keep quiet.  
It was nice to see some attendees from other years at the mixer.


This can't be Doug's sister.  If it were she'd have a waxed mustache.  Oh yeah, women use wax differently for their upper lip.  LOL!


Ellen is from the class of 1973.  It was wonderful meeting her.  She made it to the actual reunion the following evening.







Howard is from the class of 1970.  You know, an older guy.  Hahahahaha!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures.  I tried to enlarge them for easier viewing.  I just wish I had talked less at the mixer and taken more pictures.

I'll start to slowly post the pictures I'd taken at the reunion.  If you find my putting names on the pictures distracting, please let me know.  I thought it would make it easier for identity purposes but it might be irritating.  I'd like some opinions on the subject.  marinahigh71@gmail.com

Thanks for visiting.....Patti



1 comment:

  1. Patti, very nice photos from El Torito's. The extra work in identifying everyone is appreciated. Looking forward to more. :)

    ReplyDelete