Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Grady Randleman!

I talked to Grady this past weekend. What a hoot he is.  I haven't seen him since graduation and I can tell you, it was wonderful talking to him.  

For those of you on the fence about coming to the reunion, all I can say is you'll miss so much.  When I talk to people on the phone like Grady, Bob Blackwood, Patti Garguillo, Dale Swafford, Doug etc. I've got to say, it's like I talked to them yesterday and 40 years have not flown by.  It's just darn fun!

I have my regrets too.  You know like, I'll never get to talk to Dave Schweska, Cindy Young, Don Dale, etc.  That's where reunions come in.  You don't have the, "I wonder if...." about the past because you've crossed those bridges.

For me my real wants for this reunion are Mike Ebel, Michelle Betts, Corinne Jannson and Rosanna Mestas but so far they're MIA.

What are your wants?????

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment